All About A Raw Pet Food Diet
Raw diets are proven to be a great solution for healthy skin and digestion in animals and, with lots of choices for pet foods, you can count on us to provide nothing but pure protein. We produce three different diets: beef and vegetable, chicken and vegetable, and turkey and vegetable. Each LOCAL source of protein is free of additives, hormones, grains, and antibiotics. They’re even gluten-free!
Our raw food is available, 8 patties per box, $11.00 each box. The patties are frozen to provide stable conditions prior to thawing and introducing into your pet’s diet.
SAFE HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS
- Keep frozen until use!
- Keep raw meats separate from other foods
- Wash working surfaces, utensils, hands and any other items that are in contact with raw meat, fish and poultry
- Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard
1/4 Lb. Patty = 4 oz
- 1/2 Of A 1/4 Lb. Patty = 2 oz
1 lb Chub = 16 oz.
- 3/4 Of A 1 lb Chub = 12 oz
- 1/2 Of A 1 lb Chub = 8 oz
- 1/4 Of A 1 lb Chub = 4 oz
TRANSITIONING TO A RAW DIET
We recommend transitioning a dog’s diet to raw starting with the first meal of the day.
On occasion, due to change in texture, a dog may require weaning into a raw diet by intermixing his/her previous feed with the raw diet, gradually increasing the raw portion of their meal over one week. Consult your vet for specific dietary instructions for your Superhero in training.