Looking for more than our normal cuts of meat? We sell whole, half and custom primal cuts. If you have a big event, or you just want to have a larger cut, we can help you! Please fill out the form below and submit the form.
SHANE – This image is a placeholder that was from the original page. It can be deleted altogether or changed.
Bulk Beef Order Form
• Complete and send in this form along with the cut instruction/selection sheet and your $200 deposit.
• Once your complete order form, instructions and deposit are all received, your steer will be sent for butcher.
• After butchering is complete, we will contact you to let you know your final hanging weight and final amount due.
• At that time, we will assist you in arranging for delivery (delivery is free) or your chosen pick-up location.
• Final payment is due upon delivery/pick-up.
Frequently Asked Questions
• What is hanging weight?
Hanging weight is the weight of the animal after the slaughter process which removes the head, internal organs, hooves and hide. The yield or take-home weight of your packaged meat will be about 50 to 60% of the hanging weight, depending on the cuts you choose.
• How much freezer space do I need?
You will need approximately one cubic foot of freezer space for every 30 pounds of beef.
For a whole steer, you will need approximately 18 cubic feet of space.
For a half steer, you will need approximately 9 cubic feet of space.
For a quarter steer, you will need approximately 4.5 cubic feet of space.
• What cuts are in a side of beef? Here are some samples:
Roasts: Chuck Roast, London Broil, Sirloin Roast, Petite Tender Roast, Brisket, Sirloin Roast Steaks: New York Strip, Ribeye, Filet, Flank, Hanger Steak, Skirt Steak, Sirloin Steak
Additional Selections: Stew Cubes, Short Ribs, Soup Bones, Ground Beef
• Beef is processed at a USDA-inspected, family-owned facility.
• Meat will be in individual cryovac packaging which will provide a freezer life of 18 months.