We produce 3 Diets: Beef and Vegetable, Chicken and Vegetable and Turkey and Vegetable.
They are all:
- Complete and balanced for all life stages
- Protein sourced
- USDA Human grade
SAFE HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep Frozen Until Use!
- Keep Raw Meats Separate From Other Foods
- Wash Working Surfaces, Utensils, Hands And Any Other Items That Are In Contact With Raw Meat, Fish And Poultry
- Refrigerate Leftovers Immediately Or Discard
TRANSITIONING TO A RAW DIET:
We recommend transitioning a dog’s diet to raw starting with the first meal of the day.
Liberty Delight Farms Packaging Conversion:
- 1/4 Lb. Patty = 4 Oz.
- 1/2 Of A 1/4 Lb. Patty = 2 Oz.
1 lb. Chub = 16 oz.
- 3/4 Of A 1 Lb. Chub = 12 Oz.
- 1/2 Of A 1 Lb. Chub = 8 Oz.
- 1/4 Of A 1 Lb. Chub = 4 Oz.
On occasion, due to change in texture, a dog may require weaning into a raw diet by intermixing his/her previous feed with the raw diet; gradually increasing the raw portion of their meal over one week.